Hank James Rice was born on July 25th… If you guessed 9 pounds (like I did) you’d be really close: he was 9lbs, 1oz. The delivery went really well and Madie is feeling good! Alex is a proud and loving papa. Hank is a sweetheart – We can tell already. Isn’t he adorable?!
He has beautiful thick blonde hair. We’re all gaga over it.
Email me if you need Madie and Alex’s new address!
I do plan on putting together a slideshow of our Kauai trip, but we’ve been so busy.
Here is a brainstorm list of small things to report:
– Kristi is in town with Cole and Sam. We’ve been hanging out.
– Madie has begun her Maternity leave. Whoot!
– Our (upstairs) bathroom got a white tile facelift. Still to go: turning the pink tub white.
– Mark sold Shelfspace.com and is now PCFog.com
– Izzie and Lachlan have moved to San Diego, and are selling the upstairs.
– The Giants are tragic.
– Oscar’s piano lessons are more solid and reliable than a German train.
– The French American school has not yet begun remodeling. (“The quiet before the storm”)
– Oscar played a couple weeks of baseball camp with SF Park & Rec, and he lived.
– The back stairs got a power wash and coat of opaque stain – An improvement for sure.
– iPhones, iPads and video games are all at max usage.
– Mark cut the Comcast cord and we no longer have cable.
– Book Reading is gathering momentum..
– The garden is hanging in there. It could used some new annuals and some fertilizer.
– The Bachelorette just booted my favorite guy, so now I need to pick a new favorite.
Lucas and Oscar in Marin at a friend’s pool yesterday
ps. This show is Also Available on your mobile device! Mark again performed his magic to get it there. One day maybe this won’t seem like such a feat of computing strength… Anyways, while it’s not quite as deluxe as the Flash version, it is nice to have the flexibility to see it on your iPhone or iPad.
pps. If, like Oscar, you’re yawing by June, hang in there, the music gets better. :)