I do plan on putting together a slideshow of our Kauai trip, but we’ve been so busy.
Here is a brainstorm list of small things to report:
– Kristi is in town with Cole and Sam. We’ve been hanging out.
– Madie has begun her Maternity leave. Whoot!
– Our (upstairs) bathroom got a white tile facelift. Still to go: turning the pink tub white.
– Mark sold Shelfspace.com and is now PCFog.com
– Izzie and Lachlan have moved to San Diego, and are selling the upstairs.
– The Giants are tragic.
– Oscar’s piano lessons are more solid and reliable than a German train.
– The French American school has not yet begun remodeling. (“The quiet before the storm”)
– Oscar played a couple weeks of baseball camp with SF Park & Rec, and he lived.
– The back stairs got a power wash and coat of opaque stain – An improvement for sure.
– iPhones, iPads and video games are all at max usage.
– Mark cut the Comcast cord and we no longer have cable.
– Book Reading is gathering momentum..
– The garden is hanging in there. It could used some new annuals and some fertilizer.
– The Bachelorette just booted my favorite guy, so now I need to pick a new favorite.
Lucas and Oscar in Marin at a friend’s pool yesterday
How She Rolls
Nostalgic for the Little Puffer
Grandma Bobbie had a penny
This Guy was awesome.
Picnic lunch on the sunny back steps today
illustration found here
For best results, look for us on instagram :)
(Click to see larger..)
Guess he had to write it..
So far the kids are making the adjustment to being together all day.
I hear cries of discontentment, but usually they work it out. It’s like a dog’s bark – sounds sooo annoying, but doesn’t mean that much. I keep reminding Oscar that Lucy is only two (and is really obnoxious lately). He has more patience than I do!
Big plans include catching up with Kristi, Sam and Cole, who are here in SF for June!
Madie’s wedding is June 30th! Camp July is in Denver – can’t wait! and August has us off camping and Disneylanding. Mix in some home improvement, sports and piano lessons, and we are all full! (well, as full as I want to be) Hooray!
Click any to see larger:
This is Lake Anza, the jewel of Tilden Park, in Berkeley. We don’t visit often enough!
p.s. when we got back to Chief’s, I was treated to this:
and this, a perfect pom pom!
But not before they had one last playdate sleepover at Omi’s:
Walk to the neighborhood park
Ciara’s shoes, and Lucy was loving the bear in the chair
Fiona takes a ride with Omi’s help
____(Almost) all photos taken By Ciara____