I do plan on putting together a slideshow of our Kauai trip, but we’ve been so busy.
Here is a brainstorm list of small things to report:
– Kristi is in town with Cole and Sam. We’ve been hanging out.
– Madie has begun her Maternity leave. Whoot!
– Our (upstairs) bathroom got a white tile facelift. Still to go: turning the pink tub white.
– Mark sold Shelfspace.com and is now PCFog.com
– Izzie and Lachlan have moved to San Diego, and are selling the upstairs.
– The Giants are tragic.
– Oscar’s piano lessons are more solid and reliable than a German train.
– The French American school has not yet begun remodeling. (“The quiet before the storm”)
– Oscar played a couple weeks of baseball camp with SF Park & Rec, and he lived.
– The back stairs got a power wash and coat of opaque stain – An improvement for sure.
– iPhones, iPads and video games are all at max usage.
– Mark cut the Comcast cord and we no longer have cable.
– Book Reading is gathering momentum..
– The garden is hanging in there. It could used some new annuals and some fertilizer.
– The Bachelorette just booted my favorite guy, so now I need to pick a new favorite.
This was super fun. We got great weather, and we ran into all kinds of friends. Sometimes, raising kids in San Francisco doesn’t feel so “fringe”.
The event was really well organized and we are excited for Oscar’s first game tomorrow afternoon!
This is what we drove up to: the staging in the Presidio’s Main Post.