I do plan on putting together a slideshow of our Kauai trip, but we’ve been so busy.
Here is a brainstorm list of small things to report:
– Kristi is in town with Cole and Sam. We’ve been hanging out.
– Madie has begun her Maternity leave. Whoot!
– Our (upstairs) bathroom got a white tile facelift. Still to go: turning the pink tub white.
– Mark sold Shelfspace.com and is now PCFog.com
– Izzie and Lachlan have moved to San Diego, and are selling the upstairs.
– The Giants are tragic.
– Oscar’s piano lessons are more solid and reliable than a German train.
– The French American school has not yet begun remodeling. (“The quiet before the storm”)
– Oscar played a couple weeks of baseball camp with SF Park & Rec, and he lived.
– The back stairs got a power wash and coat of opaque stain – An improvement for sure.
– iPhones, iPads and video games are all at max usage.
– Mark cut the Comcast cord and we no longer have cable.
– Book Reading is gathering momentum..
– The garden is hanging in there. It could used some new annuals and some fertilizer.
– The Bachelorette just booted my favorite guy, so now I need to pick a new favorite.
We’ve been very low key this summer.
No Camp July, even.
Kristi has had an illness, since last November, that I don’t think I’ve mentioned here, but until she is back to her fabulous self, we are all keeping low profile. That means no big plans or pressure-ful travel getaways. It’s actually been nice to be low key, speaking for myself. I’m just glad she’s here! Kristi is slowly but surely improving, so that’s the best part. Of course we are missing our Pace Family, and Camp July – I still need to post photos from last year! Soon, I hope.
But for now, our day-to-day SF summer has the added bonus of Mollard boys in it. Which is dreamy! I pretend they are my 10 and 14 year old nephews. In the spirit of low energy days, I have been low photo-count too. There will be no slideshow, and I’m feeling like, tradition aside, it’s no big deal. So here are my lackadaisical photos, so far (They’re in town until the 10th):
We dearly missed Kristi, Hope you feel better soon!
Also Jason, and of course Allix and Stuart (a.k.a. Uncle Mac n Cheese)
who are in Scotland.
Thank you Schmidt family for hosting us! As you can see, it was an amazing day.
We did a “photo booth” – photos will be posted separately, a.s.a.p.
..Better Late Than Never!
I’m so happy I was able to finish this up in time, before Madie & Alex’s wedding, followed closely by this year’s Camp July. Make sure your volume is on, and run-time is about 8 minutes.
Now I’m EVEN MORE excited for Denver, if that’s possible! XOXO
Sarah and Antonia are in town! Their mom Nancy had a bunch of us over this week for a fun gathering.
Man do we have a lot of kids nowadays! And the crazy thing is, not all the kids are even in the photo! (think Kellys, who were there, Mollards, who were missed…)
Like Grandma Bobbie’s house, (and just a few door’s down,) Nancy & Christian’s house is big, and absorbs a lot of children. Here they are taking a break to watch a movie upstairs in the bedroom. (Grown ups are All downstairs drinking and eating deliciously).
click to enlarge.